To search our Archival Collections please use ARCHON, our online database that includes finding aids to records, manuscripts, and more.
To request materials, please use CORS – Cushing Online Request System
Another useful resource is: TARO – Texas Archival Resources Online
Examples of materials in the University Archives collections:
- Correspondence files of administrative offices (the Chancellor, the President, Deans, Directors, and Department Heads)
- Records of the Board of Regents
- Minutes and other records of committees
- Publications from all Texas A&M units (including TAMU Press)
- A complete file of course catalogs
- Student publications such as yearbooks, magazines, and newspapers (such as The Battalion)
- Photographs of campus buildings, scenes and activities (such as the Aggie Bonfire and Commencement)
- Football programs and films
- Oral histories
- Special subject and biographical newspaper clippings files about A&M subjects.